Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh Martha, what have you done? Presenting the Baby Lobster Costume


This little gem is my favorite email from the inbox this AM.
From the title, I thought there was some definite cute potential.
And then I looked at the photo.


Am I the only one who thinks there is something a bit wrong with this?



Scroll down






Ready?



Just in time for Your Labor Day Low Country Boil Party!








He's on a friggin platter!
With condiments and garnish.


I am really hoping that we don't see headlines in the next few months about some redneck that boils his baby in a lobster costume.

But good thing there's still plenty of time to get all that sewing done before Halloween. Looks like I'll finally be ready for those human sacrifices I think about making every autumn, but always seem to put off.

Courtesy of Martha Stewart Craft of the Day. Which I am not sure why I get, but may not be unsubscribing from in the near future if it continues to provide this much entertainment.

Lobster Costume How-To

No comments: