Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stop! Hammer Time! Courtesy of BCBG


I came across this gem today while doing some indian summer cleaning. Apologies to the fashionista crowd for being a season behind. I'm an excellent procrastinator.
The BCBG Max Azaria outlet store in Carlsbad has recently made its way to the top of my heavy rotation shopping route, and when I got their summer / fall catalogue, I was excited to see what I would find on the racks there in a few months. Once they made clearance prices, of course.

And so I anxiously thumbed through the pages and saw...
Photo 1 - ooh, cute dress, very nice, have to try that on. would make the girls look good.
Photo 2 - not so me, but cute pieces. dig the bag.
Photo 3- stopped breathing. good lord. oops i crapped my pants pants! Are you serious BCBG? MC Hammer must be filing lawsuits like crazy because I think, if anyone, he's got the patent on these contraptions. although maybe not the cropped version. It also kind of looks like she might have put her shirt on her legs. Hmmm.

(Click photo to enlarge, then back on your browser)



I have a feeling I am going to see heaps of these in the outlet store come November. Let me know if you want me to pick you up a pair or three. They're available in a variety of practical colors. Only $158 / pair. But I can probably grab them for $19 at the outlets.

No comments: