Thursday, January 8, 2009

Introducing The Daily One Minute Dance Party! Today's Guests: Timbaland and Keri Hilson


Back in Brooklyn, my dear friend Amy & I, as freelancers, often found ourselves in my apartment watching random shows at odd times of the day. On one such day, we were inspired by Ellen, and started to spontaneously break into one minute dance parties. It's only a minute, but it gets the old heart rate up for a bit, and it's better than nothing when you're couched. So during your next commercial break, click on the following clips and get your ass up off the couch with these 2 dudes.


"The Way I Are" - Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson and D.O.E.


and the jabbawockeez version

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always dance around in my basement. I should start videoing and posting.

rd said...

please do jeff! would love to see those clips.
do you & seth do lifts?