Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Love Jesus, But I Drink A Little...and Wig Party 2009








Around 2 pm today the sun made a wise choice and decided to come out. The "marine layer" (aka fog) cleared, and it surprisingly turned out to be an insanely nice day again... So a friend and I decided to scrap our movie plans and headed to a beachfront happy hour somewhat prematurely at 3pm today, so i think this first clip is somewhat appropriate. And the second one I can watch over and over and still fall off the couch laughing. Especially the part after Steve lands and is gasping for air, uttering certain expletives and kicking the ground.
Buon Mercoledi!

I Love Jesus , But I Drink A Little


Steve eating shit
Me eating shit


Oh, and apparently, we're local celebs from our wig party last weekend... the fallone siblings even made the home page... http://www.seensd.com/


















No comments: