Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mental Jukebox...or should i say Jootbox?




From time to time we all get tormented with songs stuck in our head. I have decided to pass on this annoyance and attempt to get them stuck in your head as well.

The song of this week is Vitamin String Quartet's cover of "Misery Business" by paramore.
When i one day make a movie, this will no doubt be in it. Maybe it will be the only music, I like it that much. Maybe even a silent film. With a passionately tormenting story....




When I went to look for the orchestral video, I found an acoustic version as well. And now that is stuck in my head too. (Sorry about the tool in the beginning... it was the best quality version I could find)



and for all you guitar hero fans, here is the original... i am practicing my air guitar for our next rendezvous.

No comments: