Monday, December 29, 2008

You say White Elephant, I say Cutthroat Pollyanna.





Sadly, I will be missing the annual festivities back east this year, and will not have the opportunity to outdo last year's contribution of the re-gifted ultra-lovely sheer accordion sleeved ruffled pirate's / poet's blouse. But on the bright side- Heather, you can continue to rock it for one more year. (I know, I'm too kind. ) And I won't be offended if you want to spread the fashion love and re-regift it.

Before I head west, I have a confession to make- I had to cheat on the group this year. I needed my holiday fix, and got to play a few weeks ago at Bryan & Carol's in SD. Cocky me I thought I had the Star Wars Monopoly game in the bag, and tried to hide it, but it was stolen from me at the last minute. Luckily, I came home not only with flashing holiday socks, but also some fabulous faux-flannel Homer Simpson Holiday boxers.




The bird in this photo was my favorite gift, which I would like to offer to the NJ-NYC-PA crowd as my long distance contribution for this year. I am sure this timeless classic would look beautiful in any room of your house.

Happy New Year! From Me & Petey the Parrot


No comments: